keskiviikko 15. huhtikuuta 2015

Happy Hippie's Green Smoothie

A perfect snack for a busy day! I've been running from one thing to another this week and haven't had any time for a proper grocery :( Luckily I normally always have some kale, banana and other fruit around for a yummy smoothie.


I love green smoothies and different variations of green juice. One of my favorite spots in Krakow for a leisurely drink and snack is Frankie's, they do the best fresh juices in town. At home I don't have a juicer so I settle for smoothies. The good thing about these is, they fill you up quite nicely while you also get your daily doze of vitamins :)



Happy Hippie's Green Smoothie
serves 1, time 5-10min

2-3 dl washed kale leafs
1 small banana
1 small pear
1/2 avocado
0,5dl pineapple juice 
fresh mint

Put all ingredients to blender and mix until smooth. You can add the amount of liquid to get thinner smoothie if that's what you prefer. For a breakfast version add 1dl of quark or yoghurt in. 
Enjoy!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti