sunnuntai 24. toukokuuta 2015

Sunday Greetings from Finland!

It's been a while since my last post but I've been so busy it was impossible to fit in any writing time. I've continued to have struggles with health and Mr PatPat also had some problems with his hips that took one emergency visit to the vet and a week to recover.. The dog is now in shape but the master is still under construction heheh. I got some more physio time ahead but if everything goes well I might be back to business rather soon. The most important thing is not to lose your positive attitude and optimism :)



But, I've had a lot of good stuff going on too! Hubby to be is finally home after the world championships and we can now focus on our wedding and moving to Bordeaux beginning of August. I'm really looking forward to this new adventure, new city, different country and our team finally with all three of us in the same location!

I also had my surprise bachelorette party a week ago :) A lovely weekend with great people, more than I could have asked for! Friends, good food, a little vino and laughter.





This weekend I came to Finland for the wedding of two dear friends in my hometown. The ceremony was really nice and the wedding overall fit the couple's style.





Now it's time to pack my bags and head back to Krakow. Three hard weeks at work ahead and then it's finally time for holidays :) We're coming to Finland for my brother's wedding 13th June and hopefully will stay for a week then. I'm dreaming of some time away from phones, computers, endless streams of email, text messages, social media etc. Some time away from the hectic world where you're supposed to be available 24/7 and where you're part of this constant performance. I wanted to go abroad some place hot with a beach where exotic birds wake you up with their singing in the morning, where fruit taste like fruit and you can walk bare feet on the humid cool grass when the sun is already warming your skin in the early morning. This is not going to happen this year because of the plans we have around moving but who knows, maybe next year :)

I need to head to the airport soon but first,  a little dessert and coffee :)


Have a great Sunday!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti