perjantai 1. toukokuuta 2015

Happy 1st of May!

I'll keep this short as typing with my mobile is not the most fastest ever. I wanted to wish everyone happy 1st of May! :) In Finland this means picnics and brunches with your best friends and family, wearing your highschool graduation hats and drinking lots of bubbly :) We celebrate labor on this day and politicians, students and active citicens like to speak their minds out loud in the public. Celebrating this day isn't quite the same when living abtoad and to be honest unless you have some Finns around you, the day is easily missed.



This year I'm travelling to Prague to celebrate with my parents and to see my fiance play in the French jersey in the world championships of ice hockey. I am quite excited as it's my first time seeing the big games live :)

I'm currently typing this from Warsaw while waiting for my connecting flight and drinking an over priced Prosecco. But after the heavy week I had it's ok :) I'm so very excited to see my parents, my fiance and revisit the beautiful Prague which is the home town of one of my dearest friends. I had to leave my dear Monsieur PatPat to the dog hotel for the weekend but we managed to have a nice morning walk and he was happy to go there which made leaving him easier.

I wish you a wonderful 1st May and if the Marriott wifi works ok I might post some sneak peaks from the trip this weekend.

Have a good one!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti